Susan has worked in financial services since 1996 and over the years has gained a wealth of
experience in pre and post retirement planning.
During that period Susan has studied with the Open University obtaining a BA Hons in 2009 and Level 5 Diploma in Performance Coaching with EDI in 2014 and a Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership completed in 2018.
Susan changed roles in 2013 to become a financial adviser on completing the Level 4 Diploma for Financial Adviser. In December 2018 passed the Level 6 Advanced Diploma for Financial Advisers and has gained Chartered membership of The London Institute of Banking & Finance.
Here is a list of Susan’s current qualifications;
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Advice
- Long Term Care and Later Life Planning
- Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Taxation & Trusts
- Managing Investments
- Award in Pension Transfers
- Diploma in Performance Coaching
- Diploma in Financial Advice
- BA (Hons)Youth & Childhood Development
Click here to view Susan’s LinkedIn Profile.
Paul has worked in Financial Services since 1994. He started at Pearl Assurance after completing his degree in Computer
Systems Engineering and spending a year living and working in Germany. He then worked as an adviser at Lloyds Bank
and has been an Independent Financial Adviser since 2004.
Paul specialises in long term care and trust/investment planning.
In October 2010, Paul obtained the Level 4 Diploma for Financial Advisers. In June 2014 Paul passed the Level 6 Advanced Diploma For Financial Advisers and has gained Chartered membership of The London Institute of Banking & Finance.
Paul lives near Neath with his wife Sally, two children, two dogs, two cats and coco the parrot. He enjoys spending time with his family, playing squash, badminton, swimming, walking the dogs and skiing.
Here is a list of Paul’s qualifications:
• Level 6 Advanced Diploma for Financial Advisers
• Level 6 Award in Pension Transfers
• Level 4 Diploma for Financial Advisers
• Associate Member for the Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA)
• Certificate in Equity Release
• Certificate in Long Term Care
• Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice
• BEng (Hons) Computer Systems Engineering
“having had dealings with Paul Morris, a director of JM Wealth, for over five years, I have experienced their professional, unbiased advice and guidance on a wide range of financial issues and investment opportunities that have proved to be both accurate and effective – I would recommend their services without hesitation”
Jan B (Neath)